Saturday, June 6, 2009

What I'm Watching

Quick plug for my favorite TV show of the summer, SYTYCD. And if you don't know which show I'm referring to, get caught up here, and start watching! This show is sooooo much better than any other dancing show on TV, so I hope you give it a try. Are you with me? Do you love it? Hate it? I want to hear about it!

Amy

PS -- I like to pretend I can still dance well, but the truth is I can't. But I can critique dancing with the best of them, and I love to "call" what the judges will say. Sometimes I'm spot on.

4 comments:

Cheri said...

I LOVE your new header picture!!

Scott and Svetlana said...

Scott and I - love this show. And love to critic too (like we can dance "much better"... LOL) Some of the dance we just don't get - like those that Mia (or what's her bucket name is) puts together. But in general - idea of the show is cool.

Megann said...

I LOVE "So You Think You Can Dance." The emotional outburst that come with it are almost as entertaining as the dancing. My all time favorite dance was two years ago when the final four contestants did a song to "Sexy Back" by Justin Timberlake. It was phenomenal. Hooray for good summer shows!!

Mandie said...

Agree 100% with everything you say, especially the part about thinking I can still dance.