Amy
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Happy Schmanniversary, Babe!
Playing catch up here! Kyle and I recently celebrated 11 years of wedded bliss. Well, probably only 9.6 years of bliss, but 11 years of weddedness. I surprised him by turning our family trip to Mt. Hood into a getaway for just the two of us. Our good friends Rex and Britney agreed to watch the kids. They did a fabulous job! We went to a condo up by Mt. Hood (about 2.5 hours away) and enjoyed a day and a half to ourselves. We went hiking, Kyle golfed, we ate out, watched a movie, and enjoyed being together. We haven't spent that much time alone in about 4 years! Here are some pictures from the trip.


We were supposed to be able to see Mt. Hood from here, but the clouds were too thick.
I also made him an encyclopedia of Kyle and Amy and gave him a letter entry every day leading up to our trip. It was really fun to put in so many details from our years together. We're so happy and I'm so thankful to have such a good husband.
Amy
Amy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
What a fun anniversary surprise, it looks like you had a great time. About the slug, ick. I could have lived my whole life without seeing that!
You romantics, you!
That is a very scary slug. Fun trip!
How fun! That's awesome! Happy late anniversary!
At least it wasn't a banana slug--picture bigger and a gross yellow. yuck. How fun! Looks like a great time. :)
If you made an encyclopedia of Joel and Amy, it'd be like 1 page long. Thats your fault for being so much older. ha, im just playin.
What a fun trip! I hope Kyle enjoyed his surprise present. Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment