Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Overheard this weekend . . .

Television character: What is the moon like? What do you think is on the moon?

Hayden: (talking in a very loud voice right to the television) I know what's on the moon. Aliens!


Amy: (Upon reaching the Upper Peninsula of Michigan and feeling very cold.) I might have to buy a sweatshirt here. I am freezing.

Kyle: Do they make one that says "I went to the U.P. and had to get a sweatshirt because I'm such a wuss?"

Isn't he charming?


Kyle: (Getting ready to hand out granola bars.) Well, it looks like we've got chocolate chip and oatmeal raisin. Which kind do you want?

Hayden: Smores!

Jillian: I'll take chocolate chip.

Hayden: Smores!

Kyle: Look, buddy, I've got chocolate chip, and I've got oatmeal raisin. Which one sounds good?

Hayden: (sadly) Okay, I'll take chocolate raisin.

Hee hee!

Amy

3 comments:

Michael Family said...

We get those granola bars too. The raisin ones are always the last ones we eat.

Kyle and Wayne must be hanging out a lot, because that sounds like a Wayne comment.

Cheri said...

you gotta LOVE kids!

Angie said...

LOL, that's hilarious