Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Good News!






My, ahem, problem has resolved itself and I don't have to have surgery!  I am feeling more like myself.  Hurrah!

The fall weather here has been quite nice.  The leaves are lovely this year, and much more striking against a blue sky than a dreary gray one.  Since we went off of daylight savings time, I can run in the morning by myself for a few weeks, and I am enjoying the perfect temperatures.

The kids didn't get too much Halloween candy, and I've hardly stolen any of it.  They were super cute on Halloween.  I should post photos, but I'm too lazy. 

Jillian and I went to Portland for a women's conference thing.  It was really good.  I got a lot out of it, and it was fun to spend some time with Bean.  We shared a hotel room and had a brief pillow fight/bed jumping moment.  I'm trying to be fun.

It's Election Day!  That means all the political talk, analysis, ads, etc. will end!  And someone will win!  I'm praying for the best outcome for our nation. 

We still have lots of local apples to eat.  The jonagolds are so good.  I really believe in that whole "apple a day" thing.  Mmm.  I made a crisp, but I'm saving the pie for Thanksgiving.  Speaking of, how are we already in November?  Eek!  The year has flown by. 

Kate still takes a nap every day.  This is very good news.

I hope your life is full of good news too.




post signature

3 comments:

Michael Family said...

Good thing that little problem is resolved! hooray!

And good thing for apple pies!

Steph said...

I am, ahem, glad your problem resolved itself.

Scott and Svetlana said...

I'm glad to hear that you don't have to have surgery, those are not the funnest one.
What? Your kids didn't get much Halloween candy? Ours got lot a 5lb each, not sure how to go through them...