Monday, July 2, 2012

Here and There

Like most of you, we are in the midst of a busy summer.  I didn't mean for it to be so busy, but it is!  I'm hoping for some lazy days later.  For now, we're in full swing!  My sister's family and my parents visited us last week, and now we're headed to sunny California to visit another sister and celebrate the 4th of July.  I tie-dyed shirts with the kids today to wear in the parade on the 4th, and I'm really looking forward to exploring the Bay area.  And of course I can't wait to see my sis and her fam!  I hear she has TWO hammocks in the backyard.  I will be claiming one on a regular basis.

Happy Summer!  Happy 4th of July!  Have fun making great memories!

Here are some from last week:










post signature

1 comment:

Megs said...

Love seeing you in jackets while at the beach during the "summer". We went to the beach on Saturday and I threw the jackets in the car just in case and we used them. Matt was sad he didn't have his rain coat. Oh, the joys of the Pacific Northwest :)