Forever by Maggie Stiefvater
Maisie Dobbs #3 Pardonable Lies by Jacqueline Winspear
Maisie Dobbs #4 Messenger of Truth by Jacqueline Winspear
The Lost Memoirs of Jane Austen by Syrie James * (unless I already read this book)
Behemoth by Scott Westerfield
The Postmistress by Sarah Blake
The Faerie Queen's Deception by Maggie Stiefvater
The Cat's Table by Michael Ondaatje
The Queen of Attolia by Megan Whalen Turner
City of Thieves by David Benioff
Or should I forget all of these books and just get frisky with my husband every night?
(Guess which line of this blog post Kyle wrote. Sorry, Mom.)
7 comments:
i haven't read most of those books, but i have read the queen's thief and i loved that book. good luck with the pile- i always seem to do the same tihng! i have to watch my holds list!
Definitely get frisky. Books can wait.
I know Ryan's vote.
I particularly enjoyed the Queen of Attolia. Haven't read any of the rest.
That was a joke, obviously.
...unless there are more comments like ellen's.
I have never heard of any of these. I am no help. I usually only have one book at a time on hold, so I have never had this problem. Good luck, I am sure you can manage something!
I haven't heard of any of them. Sorry I'm of no help! But I'm kind of on Kyle's side here. Go snuggle with that great man of yours!
I am always a Maisie Dobbs fan! .... Though who am I to tell you to deny Kyle a little action?
Post a Comment