Tuesday, October 18, 2011

How about a rain check?

I wanted to do a post today on the tomato basil soup I got a lot of comments on last week.  But then I got vertigo after getting my hair cut.  I know, weird.  I sat up after having my hair rinsed and was so dizzy.  I lurched out of the salon and made it home, but spent most of the afternoon flat on my back.  And once I did feel better, I had to catch up on the things I didn't do earlier, including sewing snakes into a wig for Jillian's Medusa costume.  So, no Taste of Tuesday post.  And my highlights are too blond.  I'm going back to get them fixed tomorrow, and I'll get that soup posted soon.

So sorry!

post signature



6 comments:

Suzanne Warr said...

That's no fun! I hope when you go back, you don't repeat the vertigo. Bleh.

Leslie said...

so sorry amy!! hope your feeling better. I'm looking forward to seeing that Medusa costume!!

Cheri said...

Take an iron pill!

Michael Family said...

That is weird. Are you officially done with theme park rides? Because I am! If you get dizzy with a haircut, I shudder to think what would happen with the tilt-a-whirl.

mama bear said...

Oh no, I hope you're feeling better today!

Scott and Svetlana said...

So sorry to hear about that. I hope you are feeling better by now. I really wanna see your hear and get a tomato basil soup recipe (especially because we have some tomatoes and tons of basil this year from our garden :))