Sunday, April 10, 2011

Stuff

Um, zero comments on the last blog post. Do you think I was lying about Kyle doing the ironing? Am I boring you? Is blogging over and done with (like MySpace)? Do I have to resort to shameless cute baby photos to get comments? Okay, if that's what it takes.

The first three were taken by Hayden. He was playing with Kate in his room and wanted to take pics of her. The last is of her doing one of her favorite activities -- splashing and kicking in the tub. This girl loves water!

Also, I think I have to retract my earlier statements about Scouting. We went to our first pack meeting and it was a lot of fun. And then I bought Hayden all of his Scout gear and he was very excited. So, on second thought, I'm glad he'll have something all his own that he can do with his Dad and me. He's very motivated to earn badges and whatnot. I guess I'll just go with it!

Here's his mini rap about being a cub scout:





And that's about it. Life is churning along at a pace I can hardly keep up with, but each day is peppered with small moments of good stuff. Like reading Easter books to the three oldest kids, even though the oldest two can certainly read to themselves. And kissing cute baby Kate all over her chubby little arms and face, and watching her clap. And taking a Sunday afternoon nap. And a fun date night with cool friends and lots of laughs. Life. Is. Good.

I hope things are good for you too.

Love, Amy

8 comments:

Steph said...

Scouting's not so bad.

Michael Family said...

Ok here is my comment. That last picture of Kate looks like me. And Jillain. Is that possible? Hayden is destined to become a rapper like his uncle and earn store credit at the BYU bookstore.

Unknown said...

That H-dog is pretty fly for a white guy (boy).

Scott and Svetlana said...

Kyle, ironing? that is fun. Do you know that by doing ironing you loose a lot of calories? so it is sorta work out :)
I wasn't blogging and even checking blogs for a while, with my crazy school, after hospital "in recovery" husband and already 3rd week sick baby Domino I was kinda out of life for a bit. But looks like your life is full of stuff too (hopefully different than mine) :) Life doesn't stay at one place.
Did you started your garden already? What's your plan for plants? :)

Mandy said...

Make a note: I'll always comment on shameless baby pics. How is she so big? It's only been a few months since I last saw her. We have to get together before we move!!!!
And I don't know how scouts is in your ward, but our den leaders do most of the work. Everything else is easy to sign off at home.

Joel Deehr said...

You rock sis. good to hear about your life.

SusieQ said...

No kidney stones this week. Life is good for me.

Britney said...

I like your last post, I just didn't check it until now :) Your family is so cute and fun!! I want to play that food game too.... Oh, and I like all the pictures of Kate too :)