Thursday, April 15, 2010

Looked who stopped by!


Ronna and her family needed a pit stop on the long drive from San Francisco area to Portland, so they stopped by and let the kids run around for about an hour. I was so thrilled when she called! I love it when people stop by. It's fun to reconnect and see how families have grown and changed. I'm always sad when I don't get to see old friends who are in the area. We are so blessed to have friends from all of the different times in our lives (BYU, Boston, Michigan), and I'm grateful for every chance I have to see them. We knew Ronna's family from Michigan. I was her visiting teacher for a bit. She is an amazing woman, runner, and mom. She's full of life and spunk and even let me take a picture of her after having been in a car for 9 hours. That's kindness! Her kids are bigger than ever and still just as cute. It was fun to meet her newest daughter C, who is already so big.

Thanks for stopping by, Ronna! We'll stop by next time we're in your neck of the woods.

Bonus photo: Kara being a sassy cat with an Indiana Jones hat on. She wanted her picture taken. I'm lovin' the pose.


post signature

3 comments:

Unknown said...

kj says that she wishes she could be a kitty when she grows up. Cute K!

mama bear said...

Meow! Love that outfit Kara, you are such a little super model!

Cheri said...

Fun!!