Thursday, February 18, 2010

A New Veggie In the Bunch

What's it going to be?
Bean's pick

Pea's pick

Asparagus didn't understand the question (but she has stayed dry for 5 days straight!)

My pick

Tall Man wasn't around to ask, although I think he suggested "Corn" at one point. We have until August 24th (well, probably earlier) to figure it out. I'm 13 weeks pregnant and feeling kinda crummy. Mostly I miss exercising, but haven't felt quite well enough to do it. Maybe in a couple of weeks. So, there's our latest news! I'm excited for number four, and also never to be pregnant again. I'm seeing a regular OB and a high risk specialist, so I hope everything goes smoothly and we can enjoy a lazy summer. This will be good, right??


And here's the cute outfit I wore yesterday. My shoes match my belt. Trying to disguise my ever-thickening waistline. Here's to gaining and losing 25 pounds in 2010!

post signature

26 comments:

Mandy said...

Yay! I love new little veggies. Congratulations!

Amy and Chad Larson Family said...

Awesome, Ames! I'm so happy for you. Hope it is a happy and healthy pregnancy.

ellen said...

Congrats!!

Michael Family said...

I think you should wait until the veggie arrives to name it. It might be like a potato, all big and lumpy. Or it could be a skinny little carrot. Who knows. Congratulations on your growing garden, I mean family. Hee hee. Rest a lot!

Denise Eskelson said...

Congratulations Amy! I hope all goes well and that the energy will come back soon.

Liz said...

Four is the way to go these days! I hope you feel better soon, it took me until 17 weeks. I'm sure one little boy is hoping for another boy, but either way a healthy baby and mom is what I am hoping for.

Unknown said...

My vote is eggplant.

Steph said...

bravo for the veggie patch!

mama bear said...

How exciting! I admit I was wondering, based on some comment you made on another post. I'm so happy for you, and hope you are feeling better soon. Can't wait to see you very soon!

Megann said...

YAY!!! Congratulations!!!

Becky said...

Wow! I am so happy for you. I hope you get feeling better soon!

Maren Hansen said...

Congrats on your new little one! I think you should break from tradition and consider a fruit or cheese: dragonfruit or Havarti anyone?... ;)

Scott and Svetlana said...

Congrats! You are brave to have another veggie in your veggie bunch! I hope it will go smoother then your other pregnancies. I with the eggplant!

Britney said...

I think baby carrot :) Cute huh! I am so happy for you!

Amy D said...

I was wondering about you the other day and hoping that you'd have good news one of these days. Happy day for you guys! We are excited to meet a new little veggie! Congrats.

Ronna said...

How exciting! I am so happy for you! I will think of you often. I hope this pregnancy glides by. I like Carrot!
Ronna

Megs said...

How exciting. That is such great news. Can't wait to see your rockin' pregnancy outfits :) So happy for you guys.

Ken and Amy said...

WAHOOOOOOOO! That is great news for the veggie bunch! Maybe a little cilantro herb might be nice....just to top it off! :) We pray for healthy baby #4.

Amanda Mallett said...

Congrats Amy! Hope you have a healthy pregnancy. And I would vote to go to Portland for a weekend for your vacation, having grown up there and loving it. :) Much nicer on the budget and lots of great things to do and fun places to eat (though not as cheap as Vegas probably.)

thebeansdad said...

Holy Cow! You are pregnant? Oh wait, maybe you told me that. I don't think I want a carrot. How about one of these:

Celery
Cucumber (Cuke for short)
Bok Choy

jonutz gang said...

Yeahh. Congrats. Hope that this one goes well and you feel better soon. Thanks for the encouragement on the Crohn's. Hope all is going well for you guys.

jan said...

I am so excited for you. My vote was going to be for rutabaga, but Bok Choy is so good I don't know how you could top that.

pendant lighting said...

Cute post, Congrats!

Melissa said...

Congrats!

Cheri said...

Congratulations! Here is to short nausea and a healthy little veggie!

SusieQ said...

So I'm a little slow on the congratulations, but HIP HIP HOORAY for you! How exciting. Fun talking with you this evening.