My friend Natalie, whom I hope doesn't mind my liberal use of the word friend, is up to lots of good on her blog, Natalie's Sentiments. Seriously, she has great giveaways. Go here and check them out. She has 8 this week in honor of her birthday week. I never win, but I hope you do!
And she has inspired me to have a giveaway of my own in honor of my 2 year blog anniversary and my 300th post. Look for details just as soon as I get them hammered out in my own head. Let's just say it will be my best giveaway ever. I know, that's not saying much.
If you're actually looking at my blog, and not just through Google Reader, you'll notice that I've made things rather basic. I'm looking for a new look and a new name. Thinking, thinking. I may have some choices for you soon!
Double chances to win for followers, so think about joining today!
Amy
8 comments:
I miss you too, and we haven't seen each other properly for a month. Thanks for feeding my hubby and Mandi last night. I can't believe you're entertaining already after the surgery. HOpe you're feeling well. How do I know if I'm a follower? I think I've tried to sign up twice, but I never see my profile picture in your followers area.
You are a follower, although for some reason your picture isn't showing up. See you soon, Shauna! And I didn't entertain at all. Kyle made the whole dinner.
How about "The Chocolate Bunch?" Or "[name of your city]rds" or "Veggie Nerds?" Or you could do "JAHKK Attack" (the initials to your first names). Or Amy Rocks the Blog? Just a few ideas. None of them serious, of course.
Moosie, you're so clever! I may just have to make a new blog with your "nerds" idea. You can call us that because it's so funny.
Ooh, I love contests! I'm not an official follower, but I do get you on my google reader. Does that count? I can't wait to see the new look and title, you makes me want to make changes too!
Hey, we hope that you are feeling better and it was fun coming over, it felt like we were just hanging out..... we love you and get well soon!
Can't wait to see the "new" look. I'm sure it will be amazing, knowing you. Are you feeling back up to par yet? I sure hope so!
I can't believe how big your kids are getting. We miss Northwood and all the people around. Trysten still asks about H. Hope all is going well there. By the way what did you have surgery for? I hope you are recovering well. I am so bad at being unable to do my daily life and have to stay sitting, good luck.
Post a Comment