I'm over a week late, but that's because I'm mourning the babyhood of my little Kara Jane, and coming out of the fog of anethesia. Those of you who know Kara know she has never been little, but don't point it out. Anyhoo, she turned 2 en route to Boise to stay the night with the G family on our way back to Oregon. She got a nasty Elmo cupcake cake from Albertson's. She liked it, but it did not taste good. So she also got a chocolate cake from Costco when we got home. Tasted better, but too many leftovers. So, sorry you didn't get the best cake this year, kiddo. I promise better ones in the future, but only if you stay as deliciously loveable as you are now. And you have to stop shaking your hips by the time you're 13. I mean it. Kara loves her hand-me-down dollhouse, Elmo live, and her baby stroller. She's easy to please and even easier to love. I'm grateful for her every day.
Thinking I'm ready to have another one, just as soon as I recover from surgery,
Amy




3 comments:
What a cutie. I can't believe how fast they grow!
Happy b-day Kara! How cute. The candles coming out of Elmo's eyes is kindof creepy. And the kid in the grey BYU T-shirt behind Kara looks like James. Was James kidnapped and taken to Kara's party? Hope you get better soon!
She is such a doll. I'm so glad we had the chance to meet her when you came down here. Happy birthday, Kara!
Post a Comment