Happy Mother's Day!!! We decided to blogjack Amy's blog today. Just to let you know how great this mom is, these kids put together this video top ten list of things they love about their mom. We thought, what better way to share it with her than to embarrass her with it on her blog.
Number 10
Number 9
She has to put up with this question ad infinitum:
Number 8
Number 7
Number 6
Number 5
Amy usually indulges this request:
Translation: "treat mommy, please."
Number 4
Number 3
Number 2
Sorry about that baby. You forgive me right?
And the number one reason
Amy is a great mom, and there's no better evidence of that than her three great kids...although the spotless floors come in a close second. All of you great moms out there, you have yourself a great day. Seriously.
Oh yeah, I almost forgot this:
7 comments:
Very clever! Happy M.D., A.P.!
Wow. What a surprise. I've been blogjacked. Kyle is so clever. And to think I thought he had nothing up his sleeve. I'll never be fooled again. Thanks, babe. And to boot, our digital camera died this week, which probably caused him some technical difficulties. Impressive, and of course, made me cry.
Love it! Jillian is heading straight to Hollywood, I can tell.
Nice work, Kyle! I loved it--and so did my kids.
"When are we gonna seem them again, Mom?!" said Chatterbox.
See how loved you are, Amy? What a sweet husband you have!
What fun! It made me laugh. Such a sweet surprise.
what a cute thing to do!!
Post a Comment