Thank you for your unanimous support our trip to NYC. I am ecstatic to report that we purchased our airline tickets yesterday and will be leaving on August 2nd for the Big Apple. The hotel reservations are made, and I am getting excited! Even better, our fellow accounting professor friends Chad and Amy will be there, and even Jack, so we can hang out a bit. Now the question is: where should I shop, where should I eat, and what show(s) should I see? Recommendations are appreciated. And since I've been to NYC before, I've done some things. But on my list for this time are:
The Metropolitan Museum of Art (my number one thing to do!)
The Statue of Liberty/Ellis Island (you can go up in the crown again)
Possibly MOMA, although modern art is not my thing so much
A run in central park (and maybe the zoo for a bit??)
If possible, a visit to some celebrity chef's restaurant
Shopping on 5th Avenue
What else should I add?
Amy
10 comments:
Cafe Lalo for dessert
PurlSoho for fabric
Grimaldi's for pizza -- and then walk across the Brooklyn Bridge
Manhattan Temple
Dylan's Candy Shop for peppermint jelly beans
Ride the carousel in Central Park
American Girl Store
Have fun!!!
That is awesome that you are going! I'm not very good in advising what to see in NY since I was there only once and only for short time but I hope You'll spend some good time there!
Good luck!
whoo hooo! I am glad you're going!
Too bad you can't add lunch with your sister-in-law! How fun! I want to see pictures at the reunion!
You are so lucky!! You are going to have such a great time. I have never been, but just walking around time square would be so fun!! That is great that you get to take a little vacation with your hubby!!
I second grimaldi's and the brooklyn bridge walk!
Something for the babysitters. . . :)
Thats way cool. Im glad youre taking a trip. If I was going to new york I would eat one of their hot dogs, cause I guess they are famous yeah?
Yes and No. Ive had ideas brewing but have been super busy with homework. However, for a date, i watched the second one so I could get an idea of a scene I want to lay out. Why does hayden like anakin in the second one? I hate his character so much I dont really want to paint him at all haha. But ill do it for the H man
For SURE you should see Wicked. The Manhattan Temple is really cool too.
Post a Comment