Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Is this thing on?

Test, test. This, my cyber friends, is my first blog post of the year. Should it also be my last? I quit my writing job in March because it was making me stressed out and unhappy, so I am feeling a writing void in my life. Kyle still thinks I can write a best-selling novel, but I have my doubts. Until then, maybe a few blog posts will get the words flowing again. I shall endeavor to think of something exciting to say. Tomorrow.

post signature

5 comments:

Kelly(M&M) said...

Shauna and I were just talking about you today and it made me realize how much I miss communication with you. I have loved our friendship over the years and hope we can rekindle it. I love your blog posts and hope you will start writing again. You are a fantastic writer and maybe that is why I feel I know you so well. :-) Glad you will be getting Kyle back soon. I hope you are doing well. I missed your last post somehow. I, too, would like to see a video of the song!

Mandy said...

I'm listening!

Steph said...

Write on, my friend!

Unknown said...

Yes, it's on and I miss your posts. Hope your weekend is fabulous with your surprise visitor!

Michael Family said...

Um, it's about time. I was actually checking your blog for a while and....nothing. so I stopped checking. Until tonight! When I saw this! Yes, you should write a novel. And more blog posts.