Saturday, January 25, 2014

Happy New Year!


What? January is more than half done? I'm behind? Well, that's the story of my life these days. I'm determined to catch up and get ahead this winter/spring. I've got a couple of big projects out of the way, and I'm not in charge of YW camp this year (Can I get a hallelujah?), so things should be good. 

I have really missed blogging, so I'm going to try and do that more often, too. Kyle always says I should try to grow my blog and make it profitable, but I don't think I have the talent and personality for that. Or the desire, really. I do appreciate his faith in me. He's very supportive of my ideas and ambitions. I've read too many "Mommy" blogs that just come across as uber-annoying. Spell check does not like that word.

I have lots to write about this year, and I hope you read and comment. I still read quite a few blogs. It's a great way to keep up with friends in a more detailed way than Facebook or Instagram. Speaking of Instagram, should I start? 

Just because I never posted them anywhere, here are a couple of photos from Christmas. The season came and went too fast for me. I hope Thanksgiving isn't so late next year. We also didn't send out Christmas cards, but really love receiving them. I'm sending them for sure in 2014.

Happy New Year! I hope yours is off to a wonderful beginning.
















post signature

3 comments:

Amy said...

Looks like a great Christmas! James was excited to see that Hayden got Legos for Christmas :) Look forward to more blogging from you!

ellen said...

I think you'll like Instagram. Just saying...

Michael Family said...

That is a funny look on Kyle's face.

I like your blog, you should post more often. But monetizing it is just silly, unless you have a meaningful topic--you were right, the world doesn't need one more mommy blog.