Frogs
Kate: I have a frog in my throat. (Said with a scratchy voice.)
Mom: How did it get in there?
Kate: It hopped in while I was sleeping.
Mom: Will it come out?
Kate: Yes. It will hop out.
Mom: Do you ever see the frog?
Kate: No, I was sleeping.
Later.
Mom: You know you don't really have a frog in your throat, right? That's just something we say when we have a scratchy voice. You just have a cold.
Kate: Yes I do. It hopped in there. It's a tiny frog.
Today.
(Kate is pulling on her ear and saying "ow.")
Mom: Does your ear hurt?
Kate: I have a frog in my ear.
Mom: How did it get in there?
Kate: It hopped in.
Mom: No you don't. There's no frog.
Kate: Yes there is. Ow.
Fat Mommy
Kate: Mommy, you are fat.
Mom: I am?
Kate: Yes, you are.
Mom: That's not very nice. I don't think I am fat.
Kate: You are fat right there (points to my chest).
Mom: Oh, yes, you are looking at my chest. You will get one when you are older.
Kate: I will have a fat chest when I am 61.
Mom: You are a girl, so you will have a chest.
Kate: I am not a boy.
Mom: No, you are not a boy. Boys have something called a penis. You do not.
Kate: I do not have a penis bum. They are so gross.
Later.
Kate: Maybe when you are older you will not have that fat chest.
Thanks for that, Miss Kate
3 comments:
Definitely translated! These are hilarious!! Go Kate :)
I am laughing so hard I am having trouble typing!
ha ha ha ha ha! Jonas and I laughed so hard. Penis bums are gross! But you're not fat. Just well developed. :) I hope Kate has large hooters just for saying that, and that by age 61, they are super saggy. Then we'll see whose laughing. :)
Post a Comment