Everyone's too busy enjoying summer to blog, but in case I ever slurp this whole thing into a book, I don't want huge gaps. So here's some stuff that happened in May and June. Enjoy the snaps. I hope to make my blog cooler soon, like an ice cream sandwich on a hot summer day. Aren't ice cream sandwiches the best??

Kara fell asleep on the couch like this.

The kids helped me feel special on Mother's day.

Hayden participated in his first Pinewood Derby.

Kate is the messiest eater. And the cutest.

We started putting together our outdoor living room and working on the yard.

We had our first BBQ and sprinkler party

Kara finished her first year of preschool.

Jillian was promoted from 5th grade. Next year -- Middle School!

Kyle and I celebrated 13 years of marriage with a nice date.

Jillian and Hayden participated in an excellent singing program at school. The district is closing their elementary school this year, so it was a bittersweet performance. Their wonderful music teacher does not have a job for next year. He is truly amazing and I'm so sad for him and the kids he teaches.

Kara had her first dance recital. Hayden danced hip hop. They both did great! Hayden has been invited to join a performance company next year.

We celebrated Father's Day by making Soda Pops.

Kate decided bath time is the best time.
Whew! We have been busy. More to come!
3 comments:
You have some great pics in there. I love the last one of Kate, but who doesn't love a nakee shot of a super cute baby in the bath? And you looked really cute in your anniversary date pic with Tall Man.
Those pictures are so cute! I love your patio furniture and Kate. And your other kids. And the soda pops!
I am super slow to catch up on reading your blog, but I LOVED seeing all these photos of fun family events. Cute. Cute. Cute. 13 years of marriage!! Congrats!
Post a Comment